608: Scnobia Stewart from Black Reins Magazine, Tracey Mitchell on Life Coaching, World Cup Finals, and a Trainer Tip
Today, we have Scnobia Stewart introducing us to Black Reins Magazine. Tracey Mitchell then educates us on life coaching. Then, we are pleased to bring our listeners Olivia LaGoy-Weltz talking about going to the World Cup finals. And, we'll finish off with a trainer tip from Angela Jackson. Listen in...
GUESTS AND LINKS DRESSAGE EPISODE 608:
- Co-Hosts: Reese Koffler-Stanfield and Philip Parkes
- Official Podcast of the United States Dressage Federation
- Pic Credit: Scnobia Stewart
- Guest: Scnobia Stewart of Black Reins Magazine
- Guest: Tracey Mitchell
- Guest: Olivia LaGoy-Weltz
- Total Saddle Fit Tip of the Week: Angela Jackson of Rhine River Farm
- HRN Merchandise! Find a complete line of screen printed stuff.... and The embroidered merchandise at...
- How Two Minds Meet by Beth Baumert
- Download the FREE Horse Radio Network app for iPhone and Android
- Follow Dressage Radio Show on Facebook, and follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
- Please visit our sponsors, who make all this possible Ecogold, Total Saddle Fit, Kentucky Performance Products